Popup doesnt work

Hi there,
I'm trying to use your popup-code, but everytime i click on the button/ text, there's no popup-window?!  :-/
It would be great, if you could tell, where i can find my mistake.

Greetings,
Bartosz

Comments

• Hi Bartosz, please send a link to this page.
  • edited August 2017
    Oops, sorry. I forgot about that. You'll find the Popup-Buttons at severell positions.
    It's not finished, just a test for a different layout i had.

http://www.bartoszgalus.de/folkwang-udk-industriedesign-2/

• Please use this popup in HTML:

<a rel="prettyphoto" href="#you-custom-id">link</a>
    <div id="you-custom-id" style="display:none">popup content tekst</div>

• edited August 2017
    Hi,
    it's still not working. I made some tests with different codes/ commands i've found in the forum.
    Here are the results:

- using a button or a text is working
    - to link a picture is working too, but it's not a popup-window like in your example. Looks like a different view of the picture with a black background.
    - still no text in the popup-window
    - still no exit button
    - no transparent background

What am i doing wrong? The examples on your homepage are looking great. This is exactly what i need :((

Here are some examples:
    http://www.bartoszgalus.de/popup

• Please update the theme to the newest version.
  • edited August 2017
    Great, it works :)

I've got two more question.

Is there a chance to use just a simple icon instead of a button?
    Atm i'm working with a custom css i've found in the forum. I'm curious if there's a chance to combine it with the css of an icon?

Here's the code for the popup with a button i'm using right now:

[button title="info" link="#01" target="_blank" align="center" icon="icon-lamp" icon_position="right" color="#545454" font_color="#ffffff" size="1" full_width="" class="" download="" rel="lightbox" onclick=""]
    <div id="01" style="display: none;">[image src="" link="" link_image="" border="1"][divider height="20"]text</div>

this is the code for the icon i'd like to use (if it's possible):

[vc_icon icon_fontawesome="fa fa-info" color="white" background_style="rounded" background_color="custom" size="xs" align="center" custom_background_color="#575757"]

And:

I've also added a link to video on vimeo, but it's larger than the popupwindow. Can i force the resolution to a smaller size?

Greetings, Bartosz
  • Hi,
    there is no possibility to display VC items in the muffin builder
    Where is this vide located?
    thanks
  • Here's the link.

http://bartoszgalus.de/portfolio-item/folkwang-udk-industriedesign/#02

Hm...just found out that closing an open popup causes all the sliders to freeze. Is this a common bug?

• Oh, the directlink does not work. You'll find the video in the second info button...sry
    :)>-
  • You have set an iframe from youtube with dimmensions set. Please edit the code you pasted and set the width to 'auto'
  • edited September 2017
    Hi,
    I've tried to use width="auto" but it's still not working. Using this settings the video minimizes to a thumbnail-size. But the most irritating thing is, that the userinterface from the videotool is still as big as before :-/

Where's my mistake?

Here's the code:

[button title="info" link="#02" target="_blank" align="center" icon="icon-lamp" icon_position="right" color="#545454" font_color="#ffffff" size="1" full_width="" class="" download="" rel="lightbox" onclick=""]
    <div id="02" style="display: none;">

[video src="" link="" link_image="" border="1" width= "auto"]

[divider height="20"]
    <p style="text-align: left;">Bilden Arbeitsplatz und Wohnraum eine Einheit, entsteht leicht unangenehme Atmosphäre, in welcher unerledigte - mitunter chaotische - Arbeiten ein geordnetes Wohnklima stören, denn auf dem Tisch türmen sich Papierberge, Rechnungen und Stifte.
    Das visuelle Chaos muss am Ende des Tages beseitigt werden, um Platz zum Leben zu schaffen, da der Schreibtisch Esstisch und Wohnungsmittelpunkt zugleich ist.</p>
    Eine zusätzliche Platte dient als Arbeitsunterlage. Am Ende des Tages konserviert man die Arbeit, indem man eine Latexfolie über die Platte spannt und mit Hilfe eines Akkusaugers ein Vakuum erzeugt. Es entsteht ein abstraktes Bild, das man an die Wand hängen kann.
    Aus komplexen Zuständen entsteht ein harmonisches Gesamtbild, das die unruhigen Zustände von unterschiedlichen Formen, Farben und Materialitäten vereint.

&nbsp;
    <p style="text-align: right; font-size: 10px;">Bachelorarbeit von Elisa Böll</p>

</div>
  • Please send a link to the page where this video is located so we can check.
  • edited September 2017
    Well, this is crazy. Posting the video here in this forum is not possible :((

It is a link to vimeo.com

Just add /71755666 after the .com and you'll see it

and here's my hp
    http://bartoszgalus.de/portfolio-item/folkwang-udk-industriedesign/#02
    You'll find the video in the second info button
  • Just copy and paste the iframe to the popup content,
    http://prntscr.com/gjps5b
    Set the width to 100% and the height to what you want.

• Hm, nothing changed.
    I've tried to edit width/height...no effect.
    Maybe the code is pasted in the wrong line? I've tried so different positions. It's still not working.

[button title="info" link="#02" target="_blank" align="center" icon="icon-lamp" icon_position="right" color="#545454" font_color="#ffffff" size="1" full_width="" class="" download="" rel="lightbox" onclick=""]
    <div id="02" style="display: none;">

[video src=""]

<iframe src="" width="auto" height="300" frameborder="0"> webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;</iframe>

[divider height="20"]
    <p style="text-align: left;">Bilden Arbeitsplatz und Wohnraum eine Einheit, entsteht leicht unangenehme Atmosphäre, in welcher unerledigte - mitunter chaotische - Arbeiten ein geordnetes Wohnklima stören, denn auf dem Tisch türmen sich Papierberge, Rechnungen und Stifte.
    Das visuelle Chaos muss am Ende des Tages beseitigt werden, um Platz zum Leben zu schaffen, da der Schreibtisch Esstisch und Wohnungsmittelpunkt zugleich ist.</p>
    Eine zusätzliche Platte dient als Arbeitsunterlage. Am Ende des Tages konserviert man die Arbeit, indem man eine Latexfolie über die Platte spannt und mit Hilfe eines Akkusaugers ein Vakuum erzeugt. Es entsteht ein abstraktes Bild, das man an die Wand hängen kann.
    Aus komplexen Zuständen entsteht ein harmonisches Gesamtbild, das die unruhigen Zustände von unterschiedlichen Formen, Farben und Materialitäten vereint.

&nbsp;
    <p style="text-align: right; font-size: 10px;">Bachelorarbeit von Elisa Böll</p>

</div>
  • send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. Please don’t forget to explain your issue in the messeage very clearly.