Timeline color changes

Is it possible to change the color of the timeline? 

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Which color you want to change exactly?
  • Hi,
    The color of the circle and line.

Thanks image
  • Ok, so to change circle color, please use the following css:
    .timeline_items li h3::before { border-color: #000 !important; }
    But to change line colors, you need to replace existing images with own. Line images paths are as following:

/betheme/images/timeline_right.png
    /betheme/images/timeline_left.png
    /betheme/images/timeline_top.png
  • Are these also the dashed images?
  • edited August 2017
    If I'm using the child theme is it correct to copy these new images to an same named folder i the the directory of my child theme?

Or had I to change the images with every theme update?
  • The images are uploaded thru the media library, it does not matter if you are using the child theme or not, the images will always be there.
  • 1. If I load up the images trough the media library, they aren't in the right folder (/betheme/images/). I think I must upload it trough ftp. What is wrong with my way?

2. With dashed images I think I mean the background Can I change it to an light bg?

• 1. You are not correct, the images are saved in wp-content/uploads, if they would be saved in the theme folder then you would lose all images when switching between themes. You must remeber that this is wordpress, betheme is just a theme.
    2. Those images are not changeable, you could remove them by changing the style in theme options>global>general (classic, simple)
  • I know that very well, but my question was like rigopeter: I want to change (not disable) them suitable to the dark background. 

For this I must load them up in the theme folder as you mentioned before: 

"But to change line colors, you need to replace existing images with own. Line images paths are as following:
    /betheme/images/timeline_right.png
    /betheme/images/timeline_left.png
    /betheme/images/timeline_top.png"

But with the next theme update my light images are gone if I change them in the theme folder.

• What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Item Policy clearly says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio
  • Thanks for your great help :-(