Zoombox linked to a gallery

Hello,

I'd like that the zoom boxes in the page http://www.dreampackers.it/publications/ would open directly in a lightbox gallery without pass in another page (as it is now). Is it possible? How can I do this? Thank you so much.

Regards,

Shu 

Comments

• Hi,
    Yes, you can!
    [zoom_box image="IMAGE_URL" bg_color="#e8a735" content_image="IMAGE_URL" link="IMAGE_URL" target="lightbox"]SMALL BUSINESS WEBSITES[/zoom_box]
    Just use target="lightbox" and paste the URL of your image into the link
  • Hi,
    Thank you. Isn't it only for one image? I need to insert there a group of images, how can I do this?. Is it possible?
    Thank you so much again.

• I think this is exactly my problem so you can close my thread. Sorry for this.

http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/31884/image-group-in-lightbox-on-click

Greetz S.
  • Yes it is exactly the same!

Shu
  • edited September 2017
    Although i know it's not really a smart way I made a workaround which works for me because i have only one gallery and there won't be many changes. I placed a normal gallery with all images an made them invisible via css –  expect the first one.

#gallery-1 dl { display: none; } #gallery-1 dl:first-child { display: block; }
  • This is fine and it is not stupid.
    "If it is stupid and it works, then it is not stupid"
  • Ok but I have more than 1 gallery. 
    I have several galleries to show, after clicking the zoom boxes.
    How can I do? Is it possible?
    I'm waiting for your gentle answer.
    Thank you.

Regards,

Shu
  • Really the previous sollution with hiding the gallery and displaying only the first element is very good. There is no other sollution for now.
  • edited September 2017
    [id^="gallery"] dl { display: none; } [id^="gallery"] dl:first-child { display: block; }

Hey elesnt - this should work for all of your galleries. I haven't tested this one but it should work.

I don't know wether there are other IDs in the theme starting with "gallery" - so be aware with the code.

Greetz Simon