Do I need to re-purchase this theme for every website I want to build?

I am confused on how this theme works. It looks like the theme is locked on to my old url. I changed my site and built a new one, do I need to now re-purchase it? I thought the license was as good for my site as long as the support is active? 

Comments

• i saw where apparently this is being discussed on the reddit page as well. Looks like a lot of community push back on this theme after that change? Do the dev's plan to change it?
  • It's actually pretty simple. If you change your domain, you just de-register the theme and then register it on the new domain.

There's pushback because people are used to paying a fee once and then using it multiple times over and this isn't fair on the developers. Everyone is streamlining to charge for every installation now instead of a one time fee.
  • Hi,

If you will read the Item Support Policy, you would realise that one license can be used for one site/domain only and this applies to all themes around Themeforest marketplace. Also, before you bought the license, you had clear information next to the license, which says:

Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for.

And, you can see this information on the following screenshothttps://prnt.sc/g9yde3

So, as you can see, any other usage is a license violation.

Best regards,
    Muffin Group team