Pop-up Windows / Forms being indexed by Google

I noticed an issue today that is likely effecting our SEO.  More specifically, we have been publishing various pieces of content to our WP site.  If a visitor wants to download something, they arrive on a landing page, and then click a download button, which opens up a new window with a Pardot form embedded using an iframe. This is done using the lightbox feature in WP.  

I noticed today that both the landing page, as well as the pop-up window are being indexed by Google, causing campaign association issues in Pardot.  I'm guessing that that these pages are being viewed as duplicative content by Google, which will hurt SEO.

How can I ensure that our content download pop-up windows are NOT indexed by Google?  As I understand it, you can not add a rel=nofollow to an iframe, and I would prefer NOT to embed the form directly into the landing page, as that will likely require additional development / testing.  

Here are some screenshots as well: 

Comments

• Hi,
    Sorry but we do not offer such options, you will have to deal with this on your won and it will not be simple. You must know that popups are just HTML code that is hidden until you perform an action. But they are still rendered on the page and indexed by google like normal content.
    thanks