Test Size and Color

Hello,
could you kindly check why the price test is coming out different from a Pricing Item to another.
To better understand please find attached a screenshot.
Thanks.
Cinzia

Comments

• Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

P.S. Anticipating your question, yes, those errors are not associated with theme and were made by you or one of your extra plugins.

Thanks!
  • Hi,
    it was not my intention to waste your time but I want to point out that the problem comes out after updating to the last version. Before updating everything was working properly. I do not change or add any plugin, too.
    Best regards. 
  • Sorry but this is not an update problem, this is your modifications. Please edit each column and see where you did the misstake. You could have copied some text from another source with formating. It is probably in the first pricing item since the next is not working.
    Cheers.
  • Thanks for your reply,
    I don't know if it is an update problem. I thought it was, since the problem came out after updating.
    I can tell you what I did.
    First I updated the theme to the last version and then I add a new Pricing Item and it comes out different as explained in my previous post.
    I tried also to clone the right one but it comes out in a different way (just the title and the price).
    I'm sorry but this is.
    Kind regards

• Cloning will not do anything, there is a HTML error in the previous items and it will break all items after it. Please edit your content and check for missing tags.
  • Thanks for your answer. 
    I'm not able to check for HTML errors.
    I will try to solve in another way if I can.
    Thanks!
  • Just open the website in firefox and click CTRL+U, it will open the source code and you will be able to see the errors in red.

• Thanks for your reply. I solved the problem.
    Best regards.