Fuzzy/ 'soft' photos when used in GALLERY ???

The site Im working on is NOT live.

Im using pictures which are professionally shot and very clear but when used with a gallery link such as below, the pictures look 'soft', out of focus, blurry- UNTIL you click on each photo  to view them individually and then they look correct. This is very odd. Any help on this ? I also attached a link to see screenshots of the comparison.

Thanks!

EXAMPLE: [gallery link="file" columns="4" ids="115,112,111,107"]

http://prntscr.com/h9zci8

Comments

• Hi,
    There are many types of featured images in the theme, here are instructions for changing them:
    1. To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog/shop, please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image.
    2. To change the size of the default WordPress gallery images, please go to settings>media.
    3. To change the woocommerce images size please go to woocommerce>settings>products>display.

Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks
  • edited November 2017
    I read your response and know where to go in Theme Options but I dont see anything that is fixing my issue. I also have never had this happen before. This issue is only for pictures set up in 'GALLERY'- see screenshot

http://prntscr.com/hab0kd

I sent you a link above , in the previous message so you can see how the pictures are "fuzzy" and not clear until you click on each photo and then when it 'opens' it becomes sharp and in focus. It should not be about "changing the size" of the photo- that has nothing to do with it.

You sent me instructions to change photos but the issue Im having is the QUALITY of the photos when viewing them on the page in its entirety. Do you know what I mean ? Did you see the screenshot that I sent over in the previous message ?

By the way- when I add the pictures as a normal 'Photo' instead of doing a "Gallery"- the photos look just fine

Thanks again
  • Yes, I have read it and you need to change the size of the thumbnail images because the are too low resolution thus making them blurry.This is the standard wordpress gallery, do this:
    To change the size of the default WordPress gallery images, please go to settings>media.
    This is not in theme option but in the wordpress settings.