pasted CSS code does not work

Hello Team,

i have an issue with the css code i pasted into betheme options > own css and js code > css. The first part of code i pasted works fine (more distance between the menu itmes), now i want to change the distance between border and writing inside the buttons and i want to increase the screen width on one page. Since its only some padding issues I changed it in the code in the browser and copied the changed code and pasted it into the betheme options own css part. Like I said that worked fine with the first issue but when i safe the changes and refresh the page the second two changes are gone and the screen width and button border is like before I changed it. So obviously I did something wrong, but I can't figure out what.
 image  This is the page where I want to increase the screen size, so the section goes over the full screen. That for I pasted : .section_wrapper, .container {
    max-width: 1420px;
}

image  There you can see the buttons, where the border should be a few px wider. That for I pasted: a.button .button_label {
    padding: 14.5px  29px;
}

Would be really cool if you could tell me how I can make this work, thanks a lot :)

Cheers, Kevin

Comments