Visual Composer can't install/update

Hi,

I know visual composer is a 3rd party plugin and support for that we need to get from VC themselves, but my issue is with the last BeTheme update I did today, and then after the update I tried to update VC as it also had an update. I went to BeTheme => Install plugins and then clicked on update under Visual Composer. It gave me an error then saying it couldn't update because the plugin folder was empty. Sometimes it works if I uninstall and delete the plugin and then just reinstall the latest version, which i did, only now VC doesn't ant to install at all saying "The package could not be installed. The plugin contains no files." The entire status goes like this:

Downloading install package from http://api.muffingroup.com/plugins/download.php?code=ebcb9864-33-9b8601c485c9&plugin=js_composer

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. The plugin contains no files.

Plugin install failed.

So now my entire website is just code and content. I activated the under construction page setting in the meantime. I then went onto envato market and downloaded the full BeTheme file again and uploaded it with FileZilla but I get the same error.

Please help...what is the issue? Is VC no longer part of the bundle or is there an error somewhere? I ran normal updates same as what I usually do so I don't think i did something wrong...

Comments