Demo Content Problem

When I go to the BeTheme Import Demo Data section and go to select the BeTheme I want to to import. It doesn't give me the option to select the the demo for http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/home/. Shouldn't it be listed as one of the demos since it was the first one created? Is it under a certain name like the other child themes? If so, what is the theme name I need to select?

Comments

• This demo comes with ALL. So choose this option and you will get it.
  • I went to import demo data and selected "ALL" for the import part and then checked the box to import all attachments. Clicked import demo data. When I do I get this error 

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error:

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at www.nurvonic.com Port 80

So then I go to upload the XML demo file and get this error:

Sorry, there has been an error.
    This does not appear to be a WXR file, missing/invalid WXR version number

I don't think this is a server issue because I have more than two of your other themes running on the same server with no issues. What is the problem? Please explain in detail.. You talk on themeforest about your one click install like it is very easy to do. It is not. I need you to either send me detailed instructions on how to fix these issues or install the theme on my server the correct way without any errors. And please don't say that it is a server issue. I see this answer so many times in the forums.

• YES! This is server error and you must contact with hosting provider in this case. If you don't know what means Internal Server Error then we recommend to read this article http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

P.S. Just upload content without media files and you will see that everything will be fine what means that your server is limited!