correct registrationcode

Hello! July 3rd, I bought 3 betheme to install on three webs I've done in the Betheme theme. I
will now install one of the purchased themes on one of the webs, but
when I try to upload it in wordpress, it says that the destination folder already
exists, how do I change to the correct registration, how do I upload the
correct theme with the right code?

Comments

• Hi,
    please make sure that the folder actually does not exist on your FTP. Remove all previous files.
    thanks
  • Hi

I don't understand.
    I have designed a web in a Betheme I had before,
    I had too little knowledge, so it was done incorrectly and on the wrong registration number. which I now want to assign the right registration number that the theme has as I bought on July 3rd. So how do I change to the correct registration, how do I upload the correct theme with the right registration number? which was the meaning when I bought it on July 3rd.
    Can the web that I have built break just because I switch to the correct registration number?

Thanks
  • I would be very grateful if you can answer the question above as soon as possible.
    Thanks!
  • The theme files themselves are not registered. The files are universal, you can choose which license key you use where. Just make sure that you use one key for one domain.

If you are not shure where your registration keys are registered go to:
    http://api.muffingroup.com/licenses/

Before you move the website or delete it completly it is important to deregister the key from the domain in the theme. Removing the theme files will not deregister the domain.

• Please, I do not understand how I get the correct registration to the web I've done. Is there an explanation somewhere I can read and see how to do? There must be several that have been built on the wrong registration number? Is it not just possible to upload the theme file with the correct registration number? Where can I read about how I do?

I would be very grateful if you can answer the question above as soon as possible.
    Thanks!

• Again, please read carefully.
    The theme files are not registered. You have install the theme and input the license key into the field in betheme>dashboard, see screen: http://prntscr.com/hgrjob
    Only then the theme will get registered under the current domain. It does not matter which files you download from themeforest, they are all the same. Only the keys matter.
  • Yes i tryed that at first but when I try to upload it in wordpress, it says that the destination folder already exists ? How do I get past that?

I would be very grateful if you can answer the question above as soon as possible.
    Thanks!
  • The Betheme that I built the web in is an old betheme and does not look like screnshot that you sent.

• It is version 17.3, how do I shange in that version?
  • I would be very grateful if you can answer the question above as soon as possible.
    Thanks!

• 1. Download the newest version of betheme from themeforest 2. Remove the theme completly from your FTP and install a fresh theme
    Please remeber to make a backup before you take any actions. Update will not help, you need to remove the theme manually. It is important to not overwrite the theme files but remove them completly. thanks
  • Is there something you can help with and is it included in the support? If not, how much would it cost to get that help? I am so afraid that something is breaking the web in this process.
    Thanks

• Hello!
    I have bought so many bethemes and have difficulty separating them. Once you have downloaded them, were in the folder / download, can I see the license number / purchase code? I need to know this so I do not upload the wrong theme again.
    Thanks
  • Hi again!
    Is it easier to
    change, in Wordpress, into a completely different theme, throw away the
    old Betheme I have installed in Wordpress and then upload the correct
    one and then change to the correct registration number?
    Or should I get "the destination folder already exist" anyway?

Or do I have to go through the ftp. If you please could answer me regarding this
  • Okay listen carefully.

1. The theme files you download from themeforest are just standard theme files with no registration.
    The registration happens when you enter the license key to a installed copy of betheme. To get license key, go to your themeforest account and click the Download tab, http://prntscr.com/hhrbjv
    2. If you do not deregister the theme and remove the files then it will be still registered in your database. You have to deregister in the admin dashboard, see screen: http://prntscr.com/hhrdgy
    3. If you are getting the error that the folder already exists, please go and remove the theme folder manually, via FTP and install a new one. You have to understand that all the theme option and content are held in the database and not in the theme files so deleting the theme will not remove the content.

thanks