My biggest wish ?

Please please support the Themeforest envato market API for deregistration .

I had never such problems with deregistration of an Theme like yours, it's a shame that I have to wait for 4 days deregistering of an Key because of Site movement or deleting an Page before weekend.

I use so many different Themes but get only in trouble with the betheme.

As an example in the UpSolution Impreza Theme I just press an Button and can choose with Key I wanna deregister from the DB.

I know deregister first and delete than, but I have the trouble with my customers because they delete first and think afterwards.

Best regards Chris from Germany

Comments

• Hi,
    for now this is not possible, we are working on it but it is a complicated process.
    You can of course deregister the license manually from the theme dashboard:
    thanks
  • Hi Muffin Support Team,

quote : You can of course deregister the license manually from the theme dashboard:

Yes so far the Theme is still installed or more the Domainname was not changed before.

Customers ar not thinking on theme registration they change stupid thinks like Domainnames and than you have the Problem.

You need to tell them listen sorry of course it is our problem we will fix it soon .

Then next Problem it is Saturday no Muffin support no DB clearing and an crying customer .

So please change it soon as possible other smaller company did it already.

You got a great Product but this is an fact you can find it on the Forum just type "registration Problem"
  • hey,
    yes you are right there are some things that need to be fixed or upgraded and we are working on it. Unfortunatelly it will take some time.
    thanks