Full Text on Blog Page

Hi,

I've configured in the WP Settings to have the Full-Text directly on the Blog Page (not just a part of it where the visitor has to click on the article to see the full blog post) but it's always showing just a part of the text.
Is there any option i need to set in BeTheme directly?

I just want a Blog (News) page where you see directly the text, link inside the text and thumbnail i added to the news article and that it's not needed to click anywhere to see full article. I've also a "Standard" WP page with default theme where it works just in that way.

Thanks,
Thomas

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited December 2017
    Hi,
    It's currently under development so i didn't want to put the link here but below you can find now two screenshots - the first shows the "News" (Blog) Page where only the text is shown but even the link behind the text is missing and the Thumbnail not shown, just a "Read More" button where you can go to the Blog-Article Page with the full text including Link behind text and thumbnail.
    What i need is the full text including link behind text and thumbnail directly on the "News" (Blog) Page and no links to the articles behind.
    Thanks

Here an example how it should look like from another website - you can see, there are all blog articles just direclty on the news page - no "Read More" or anything else.
  • All the blog styles can be selected in theme options>blog
    We do not have any other ability to change the layout or add additional info, this would require changing the theme files directly, which we do not support.

Until the website is offline we cannot really do anything, we need to see the code.