how to download the plugins?

Hello,

My wordpress is not linked with ftp, so the automatic plugin innstallation is not working.
How can I download the plugin files and place them in the plugin directory?

Comments

• HI,
    if your PC is conneted to the internet then the plugins will download. Please register the theme and install all plugins.
    thanks
  • Hi. My wordpress is not linked with ftp, so the automatic plugin innstallation is not working.
    How can I download the plugin files and place them in the plugin directory?
    My computer is connected to the Internet by i cants see de plugins...
  • bohemio2010
    How could it not be linked with the FTP when it is on your FTP????
    Please register the theme in your betheme dashboard and you will see the plugins.
  • Maybe I did not explain myself well. I can not install the plugins automatically, I must do it manually via FTP. I need to get the plugins to install them manually via FTP. I already registered the topic in the dashboard.
  • Please send a request.

You can send it privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • I have the same problem :( Could you help me?
  • Hi,
    Cannot you see any plugin?
    Did you register BeTheme?
    Cheers.
  • Hi we also have the same problem. We can not install plugins via Wordpress due to security issues, but can only install plugins via FTP. Where can we find these zip files? I watched the video at: In the video it is mentioned that there is a plugin folder. We do not have the folder when I downloaded the files from ThemeForest. Please advise. Thank you.
  • Hi, full package includes:
    All files & documentation
    This will download a large zip package including: BeTheme, BeTheme child, documentation of the theme and plugins, a sample PSD file of a page and a couple of MuffinBuilder elements. It will also contain the RevolutionSlider plugin author demo sliders(those are not our sliders, for the pre-built website sliders please visit this link).
    You will need to unzip the while package before you continue the installing the betheme.zip file.
    Installable WordPress files only
    This is a ready to install zip file with BeTheme. It does not need to be unzipped like the package above.
    License certificate & purchase code (PDF)
    This is the purchase code ( license key) which is used to register the theme in the BeTheme dashboard. More info about theme registration here
    License certificate & purchase code (text)

The plugin will install after the installing and activating BeTheme
    Thanks.
  • Hi Pablo, When we upzinpped the large zip package, we have the main files. When we upzinpped the the betheme.zip file the required plug-ins are not included either there or in the large zip.

We are getting this error:

This theme recommends the following plugins: Force Regenerate Thumbnails, Layer Slider and WPBakery Page Builder.
    The following plugin needs to be updated to its latest version to ensure maximum compatibility with this theme: Slider Revolution.
    Begin installing plugins | Begin updating plugin | Dismiss this notice

We can only install plug-ins via FTP due to security issues. Is there a way we can get the actual plug-ins to install via FTP - Layer Slider, WPBakery Page Builder, Slider Revolution? In the video above it states it is possible, but we do not have the plug-ins in our zip file. Please let us know. Thank you for your help. 

• HI,
    those plugins are no longer included in the package. You can only download them via the dashabord>betheme>install plugins.
    If you have problems with security, we suggest installing the theme locally and downloading the plugins there. Then you can move the plugins from your localhost to the server.
    thanks