Mobile Logo Questions

Hi MuffinGroup, I love this theme! I do have a few quick questions about the mobile site (benziecoa.org). 

1) How can I make my logo appear wider on the mobile version? 
2) It appears that the blue action bar disappears on the mobile site. Is it possible to change the color for the action bar for the mobile site to blue? If not, is it possible to change the color of the social links on the mobile site?

Thank you so much for your help! :)

Comments

• Hi,

1) How you want to make logo wider? On mobile logo is too big and should be smaller in our opinion. So do you want to make is smaller on mobile then?

2) Where you got this bar? Because we don't see action bar on your website.
  • Hi MuffinGroup, I was hoping to have the logo fill more of the mobile screen. There seems to be a lot of whitespace on either side.

The blue bar on the desktop version is, in fact, the action bar. It just only has the social media icon for Facebook. It completely disappears on the mobile site and since my icon is white you don't see it at all unless you tap your finger in the white space on top. 

I hope that helps to clarify my question. Thank you! 
  • So unfortunately it is not possible to fill more of the mobile screen with logo. But you can setup blue background for action bar on mobile and this can be done with below css:
    .header-classic #Action_bar, .header-stack #Action_bar { background-color: #0e91d2 !important; }