skip link jumps slightly to far down

Hello,
I created a button and put on it an "action > simple link" with "#myanchor".

On click it jumps to the anchor-ID but a bit more than supposed to be (a bit more than to the edge of this ID-container).
I have this exact same skip link also on ordinary buttons elsewhere on the page and it works perfect.

How can make it not jump to far down?
Is there a css command I can specify the distance for the skip links?

EDIT: I believe it has to do with the navigation...the navigation ist sticky and hence overlays the content...clicking the skip link makes the container be in the corner of the browser window, but it should actually be in the corner below the navigation (which already works this way for the other HTML-Links on the page)

Comments

• Hi,
    if you create a custom link for the anchor smmoth scrolling please add class="scroll" to the link.
    thanks
  • Where can I add classes in REvolutionSlider buttons?
    I have a button  with an action (my button contains only text, I could enter a whole HTML-Link with class inside the button, but this formats it as a textlink I just want it to stay the button it is)

And it's actually not about scrolling, it's about it the fact i scrolls to far...it scrolls around 100px over the anchor point.
    ...this happens in RevolutionSlider but not on the rest of the page, so in must be an RevolutionSlider-Issue
  • Please make sure that the 'one-page' option is enabled for this page.
    Send a link to the page as well and tell us where to look.
    thanks