Vertical Align Wrap / Colums / Bloc

Hi, 

I use the Hover Color Shortcode with visual editor, and I would like to align the background of my bloc on the bottom, because they are less or more text on each one.

How could I do this?

Do I need to align directly the Hover color object? And how?

Thank you,

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hi,image

Ok thank you.

Please find bellow a screenshot.

Blocks wimageith border are "Hover Color" shortcode blocks.

I would like to have the same height for each block, no depending from the content, to have a vertical alignment on bottom.

How can I do this, without fixing a static height in pixels ? 

Thank you,

imageimage
  • I have found a solution by placing "display : flex; flex-wrap: wrap;" on "mcb-wrap-inner" class in my page's css.

Have you a better solution? 

Why is exactly the "mcb-wrap-inner" class? Why I can't add my own class on this div element, from the muffin builder? 

It's strange because this div with this class appears in my HTLM between the wrap element and the item element. So I can't add my own class on it. 

And the "display flex" solution for my problem doesn't work on the own class for the wrap element.

Thank you,

• There is a section style called 'equal height of items in wrap"
    But remember that you have to have  all items inside one wrap for this to work.
  • Oh perfect thanks a lot ! It works perfectly.

I have missed this information, thank you.

I tried to do this with the blog section too, but it doesn't work with it. 

Is there an other way to do same things, but for articles in columns from the blog item ?

Thank you very much! 

• Sorry but the blog items will not work with this option, it works mainly with columns.
    thanks
  • Ok thank you!

So no other way with css trick or specific code to do this?

• Please send a link to this page.