Changing from one pre-built website to another

Hi there. Is it possible and how to change from one pre-built website to another of pre-built website including existing content/pages and images? Thank you.

Comments

• HI,
    just go to pre-built website and import only the theme options, this way the content and images will stay the same.
    thanks
  • So I export theme options from say Watchmaker pre-built website and later import to pre-built Detailing 3 will transfer content/pages and images?

Thank you
  • Hi, 
    I did a terrible thing. I installed a complete website over my previous theme option and now it's messed up. How can I restore to my previous theme options without losing my posts, pages, comments, etc.?
  • Liveabusinesslife
    Sorry but there is no way to do that. The best way would be to quickly contact your hosting provider and ask him to restore the full website if he has backups.

pardowallbeds
    If you only import/export theme options it will change the option only, not the content of the pages. Please make a backup first. Ofcourse if there are images in the theme options e.g. header background then it will be replaced but it does not have to. You will have to check the images in theme options.