Mobile Menu stopped working ...

didn't make any major changes to the theme, but now the mobile menu is unresponsive ... nothing happens when the hamburger icon is clicked. Can you plz help? There is no error message in the browser dev console ... Here is the link:

Plz, let me know if you need to log into the backend ...

Comments

• Hi,
    please first disable all plugins and check again.
    This looks like a JS issue.
    thanks
  • Yep, disabled all plugins and still, the mobile menu is sitting there like a rock. Also, there is no error in the JS console either. In fact, you try it ...

I kept all plugins deactivated except for Slider Rev. Let me know if you need backend access ... even though not sure how to give it to you securely ...
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • We have taken a look into your dashboard and the theme is not registered, also where did you get those betheme files?? This is not our theme and it looks like it was downloaded from an illegal source.
    Download the theme from themeforest and register it.
  • edited January 2018
    Nothing illegal going on here ... the only reason I couldn't register it is because I keep getting the following error:
    Curl 18 failure ...

But I got it fixed by my hosting and I registered it. Here is my purchase code:
    71bc6364-94b4-48f8-b935-6557301aXXXX

And I only changed the child theme so that I can use SASS. So plz look into this again. Thanx.
  • edited January 2018
    Didn't realize I could edit comments ... just edited the purchase code since this is a public forum ... if you go back in you'll find the theme is registered. 
  • If you are getting the CURL error please contact your hosting provider and check if you have CURL enabled with your current php version.
    thanks