Mailchimp into betheme Yoga

Hello, I installed and connected Mailchimp to my homepage as you recomend.
I activated the widget (is this only possible in the footer?) - it works, but in the footer section its not the best place.
I pasted the Mailchimp-code into a modul of muffin builder ([mc4wp_form id="508"]) - worked.
www.zur-balance.de

But how can I activate the popup-form?
I read and tried the different answers which I found, but still I dont really know how to do it.
I copy the code* - and then to where excactly???

Would be very happy for help
Christine

<script type="text/javascript" src="//downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us17.list-manage.com","uuid":"930d791b0ef9273dd31ff62da","lid":"d19835229c"}) })</script>

Comments

• Hello,
    you can also add the widget in sidebars on pages.
    The popup script can be pasted in theme options>custom css&js>js
    thanks
  • Thank you, I found how to add a sidebar+widget.

I copied the popup script into section "theme options>custom css&js>js", but it still doesnt work.  Must I add or delete something from the sript?
    thanks for help
  • Okay but, this script:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script>

Should be pasted into the header or footer of your page, so best paste it somewhere in theme options>SEO, in the google analytics field for example.

This script should be then pasted into the custom JS field:

<script
    type="text/javascript">require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"],
    function(L) {
    L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us17.list-manage.com","uuid":"930d791b0ef9273dd31ff62da","lid":"d19835229c"})
    })</script>

But without the script tags, so it should look like this:

require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"],
    function(L) {
    L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us17.list-manage.com","uuid":"930d791b0ef9273dd31ff62da","lid":"d19835229c"})
    })
  • I am so sorry, I tried, did both
    (upper script into theme options>SEO>google analytics field,
    last script into JS field)

But the only thing changed is that one section on the startpage got very large and lost text.
    Anything else I can do?
    Thanks for help!

• Please contact the mailchimp team since this is a custom script and we do not support it. There could be a lot of things that are wrong.