Remove Portfolio Links

edited January 2018 in Portfolio
Hi, we'd like to use the portfolio feature for the ability to filter image categories, however don't want to link each project to a portfolio page. Is there a way you could supply CSS code to remove the link option & icon, so we basically end up with a filtered image gallery?

We are using the Fireplace theme.

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited January 2018
    i, here's the site so far. As you can see, it's still in the initial design phases/under construction, but you can see the portfolio.

A screenshot is attached, and I'll ask a few additional questions now too:
       1) The primary goal is to remove the portfolio link option, both when clicking on the image, and to remove the link icon
       2) When clicking on the zoom icon, is there a way to create a Lightbox of all the displayed portfolio images? For example, if I click on the Arts Center zoom, can that pull in a Lightbox so I can scroll to the 561 or Brazones sign?
       3) Can the amount of animation be adjusted so the zoom isn't quite as intense when hovering over an image?

Another solution besides removing/changing the Portfolio setup would be to have an image gallery that can be sorted by filters, but I don't think that's an option.

Thank you

• You can change the hover animation in theme options>global>general under image frame style.
    In theme options>portfolio you can change the action on portfolio click, see screen:http://prntscr.com/hwflpm
    thanks
  • Guess that I totally missed those options, thanks a bunch, looks great now!
  • Hi, is there an easy way to add some space/padding around the images when in flat mode? 
  • Hi,
    please send a link to those images so we can check if it is possible
    thanks
  • Additionally, now that I have played around with some of the portfolio settings, I have a few other questions. 

1. I have the "load more" option selected, however the load more button is no longer displaying, any suggestions as to why?

2.  I have the display setting to 20 portfolio images. That's fine on all, but when you click on one of the filtered tabs, some display none, since they're not in the top 20. Is there a way to adjust this, so when you click through the tabs, they can each show the first 20 portfolio items too? 

This refers to the same link as above.
  • You can try using this css to make spacing between items:
    .portfolio_wrapper ul li.portfolio-item .image_frame {
    padding:5px !important;
    }
    Load more will not display as an option if you are using jQuery filtering or pagination.
    If you want to continue using jQuery filtering then please display all of the items at once.