Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.
Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .
NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.
IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!
How to insert a shortcode in Betheme
Sorry for asking what is probably a very basic question - but I checked the documentation and didn't see any information in the beginning of the shortcode section for how to insert a shortcode. To date, I haven't used shortcodes but have used the backend version of WPBakery Page Builder.
Anyways, I tried "Adding an element" and there isn't an option for shortcode.
Best I can tell, to insert a shortcode I need to switch to the "code" view (rather than back-end or front-end visual page builder) and find the spot to insert the short code, and insert it directly into the code. While this works the drawback is that the shortcode doesn't display in the back-end visual page builder.
First, is that the proper way to insert shortcodes?
Second, if that's the case, could you PLEASE add onto the feature request list to create a Muffin Builder element that would be "insert shortcode". It would be a basic little widget with two inputs:
- one would be a title that would only display in the back-end page builder as a placeholder
- second would be the code input where the shortcode would be added
This would enable those of us using the WPBakery Page Builder (whether backend or frontend) to see a visual indicator of where the shortcode is, along with our label/title.
Would make working with shortcodes 100 times easier (again, for those of us using the visual builder).