Product cloned - differents dimensions

edited February 2015 in BeBuilder
Hi there,

I've just finished and site for Pizza and when added products (i used Column for each pizza), i make the first one and clonned it for the rest. The result is that not all columns are the same dimension so, each pizza picture is in a diferent place ( if you scroll faster in the menu page... PIZZA DANCE! :p ).

Could you help me with this?

Thanks and regards.

Jose Luis

Comments

• Hi Jose,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.
  • edited February 2015
    Hi again,

All the HTML errors corrected but the probleme still there. I don't understand how cloning can give 2 differents dimensions.... something wrong in your css?

Some idea?

Regards
  • Ok. Now code is clean and we can have a look on it. We checked and we see that your code is wrong. Each product have own table what is bad. This should be one table only and all pizzas should have own tr and td. Also those elements does not look as you want because you got different length for texts inside. Or texts will have the same length or you will setup fixed width for each td.