How to move Elements/columns left and right on a page?

edited January 2018 in Theme support
I need help moving elements left and right on a page.  I see options for padding and top/bottom margins but nothing allows me to simply move a column over by a desired number of px.  For example, I want to move my business name on the page to the left but am unable to.   Can someone lead me to where I can learn how to correct this?    Also how can I move an image to appear above two sections?  I'd like to visually connect two sections by having an image half way over the bottom of a section and half way over the top of the next section. Please help. 

Comments

• Hi,
    moving the columns or wraps is not possbile but you can use padding. When you edit a wrap or a coulmn you will find the padding  field.
    thanks
  • I attempted relocate using padding but this makes  little difference on pc.  It appears to be more useful in correcting mobile application viewing.  I can add an image item and move it around but am not able to link an image to a target on the same page using the Link: option.  So I use a column instead, add my target and class to the image resulting in a smooth transition to the location on the page where I'd like my visitors to go.  Still, I'd love to move that column up in view but without cardinal placement of margins I can only do so much.  Any work arounds?

• Sorry moving items left or right is not possible. You can move the wraps up, using the 'move up' option.