Change Info Box Background Color

Hello,

I am using the Yellow theme skin on the BeYoga theme but I would like to change the background color of the info box I have from yellow to white.  I have looked in the Colors section of the Appearance tab on the Wordpress dashboard but I do not see it drill down this far.  I can change the "get_in_touch" color but not .infobox.

When I inspect the code using the developer options in Chrome I see what I have pasted below but I would like the color to be #ffffff. Is there a way to do this within the dashboard or do I have to change it within the .css file and FTP it?

.get_in_touch, .infobox {
        background-color: #eea200;
    }

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Hi,

this is exactly the same color as "Get in touch" what you can see on this image http://snag.gy/jqqfA.jpg
  • edited February 2015
    Hmmm.  I am not sure why this did not work then.  Thanks, I'll take another look at it.

Ok, just tried it again and for some reason the info box still keeps showing up with a Yellow background, despite the "Get In Touch Background" color value being #ffffff.  I choose "Save Changes" and this should be sufficient to update the site, correct?  When I then view the site it still shows up with a yellow box and inspecting the code I still see:
    .get_in_touch, .infobox {
            background-color: #eea200;
        }

Any idea about what I might be doing wrong?  Thanks!
  • If you got this custom css then probably it is in Theme options > Layout > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section and you should remove it from there. Or also you can change this hex color in the same section if you prefer custom css instead of muffin options.