Nav Height?

For some reason I cant find where the height of this header is controlled

can you point me to the setting..?

Comments

• Hi I'm having the same trouble looking to find a way to edit the nav height
  • @scott74 Do you mean to increase just header height? Or you want also center vertically stuff inside header?
  • I figured it out I had set to clear background which makes it tall.... Had to switch to fixed but Yes I would like to be able to increase the height or decrease it for whatever i have it set on on be theme options...

i replicated what you did with fix theme but he wants his logo bigger and can't do it with the fixed bar but like the skinny height of the fixed bar.

If I could z index the logo somehow and have it overhang onto the slider would be ideal but still keeping it over to the left of the screen like i have now...

Like they have here

I should able to accomplish this ?  Just wondering what it will do on scroll using the fixed nav... I would not mind it shrinking back into the nav on scroll

thanks for you help.. you guys are the best

Scott

• Maybe you can play with below css in this case:
    .header-fixed #Top_bar #logo img {
        max-height: 80px;
    }
    .header-fixed #Top_bar #logo {
        height: 80px;
        line-height: 80px;
    }
  • Very cool.. I think that is going to work.. how did that not push the nav bar down.. I figured you would have ad to position that absolute and z index it...

Thanks you.. Just have to make cool badge now :)

• edited February 2015
    Figured out...
  • What you exactly did? Because all we see you only changed header logo image.
  • Oh... just used the css above but I swited it back for now.. he has an old logo he doesnt want to get rid of so playing around with it to try and make it match the new site more.