Front page - section footer

Hi, i bought the BeTheme. I am working on a front page that will have a main section; this section consists on a background video, a classic header and I want to also place a white section on the bottom of this first section, that looks just like the header, to place the partner's logos (a bit like what you can see in the site ada.com, and a bit like what you did on your Kindergarten demo )
I have done that by creating a new section with a wrap and images inside of it, but I have not been able to make it responsive.

When I open the site in a laptop, the section is correctly placed. 
But when I view it in a mobile phone, tablet or any other screen size, that thin section jus appears upper or lower, but not just in the edge of the screen.

What I need is to set it so that it acts as some kind of frame for that first section, to make sure that when someone visits the site always sees it sitting in the bottom of the landing page-no matter what device they are using. And I cannot use a footer for this, because there is more content in that front page that can be seen by scrolling down. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Ok, I link the screenshot.

You will see there is a white image I have signaled with red arrows. THAT is the image that I need to be always stuck to the bottom of the background video, and reaching both sides, no matter what web browser I am using.
    If I use a new wrap with an image it just floats.
    If I create a new section it covers full width but appears AFTER the video, and the web visitors can only see it if they scroll down.
  • We would need to see the website and the code to actually know what is going on.
    thanks