Rounded Corners in slider

edited February 2018 in Files & images
Hello, 

I'm building my website using your Herbal pre-built as a template and I want the images in the second slider (the one with the piece of wood in the first photo) on the home page to have rounded edges (I'm using my own images). What is the custom css I need to use? 
Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited February 2018
    I'm sorry but the page is offline at the moment. 
    But I have the same problem with a flat box. I want the image in the flat box to have rounded edges, but I don't know how to do it. Perhaps that helps you understand what my problem is?
    To my understanding, I have to write custom css and put it under Theme Options>Custom Css, but I don't understand how (or where) I will actually give a name to the image I want to customize, so that css 'knows' which image we are talking about. Hope that makes sense.
  • So please come back when the page is online, right now we can say nothing because we do not see the code.
    img {border-radius:20%; }