PROBLEMS WITH CACHE

I got this message from a programmer of a "booking package" for my website. Could you please help me with that ¿?

" Hi Everyone,

But I have noticed that this website using some type of cache. The changes that are made in the template are not reflected on the website immediately. 

I try to find and disable the cacheing but could not locate it. Please let  me know if some can give me any tip on how to disable caching.

Thanks & Regards "

Comments

• Hi,
    Sorry but we do not have cache included with the theme. Disable all plugins and contact your hosting provider if there is any cache enabled on the server.
    thanks
  • The server doesn´t get any "cache enabled" told me the provider. Maybe can be something on the files of the theme ¿?

Could you please maybe have some look on my website ?¿ Please ?¿ We need it because apperentaly it doesn´t allow us to add a "booking bar" to our hotel website

could you please help me with that ?¿
  • Please then send us a link to the website.
    thanks
  • edited February 2018
    www.sacreunova.com

thankS... YOU!!! :)
  • Lets check if your hosting provider is telling the truth,

go to your FTP, create a php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us a link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.
  • We would suggest to increase the php version and 'max_input_vars' value, you would have to contact your hosting provider to do it. This does not change the fact that your hosting does not have any cache enabled and if you do not have any cache plugins then the only problem is the company that provides the script. Please ask them where do they see the cache.
    thanks
  • edited February 2018
    I got this message from the programmer, maybe I can send user details to get in and have a look ?¿ We got higher PHP versions and "max_input_vars" already; WHICH VALUE OF 'max_input_vars' WE NEED ¿?  ... also
    Hi Toni,

I have tried once again but I see the same problem. When I make a change in the template files or header.php files, it is not reflected in the front end. To add a calendar we need to see the changes and involves lot of CSS adjustments.

Usually in WordPress cache is enable by some plug-in which we can turn off. But in this case don't see any such option in the admin panel or theme options. I tried deleting the cahce folder but still it didn't work.

I think it could be an issue with the configuration of child theme. Could you please sort out this issue first.

Regards
  • Sorry but we tried to help, this issue must be related to the child theme setup. Our theme does not have any cache so this is not a theme related question and any theme changes is up to the user.
    thanks
  • Right, but the problem remain on the "normal" theme (without child)

Where can be the issue ¿? Could you please have a look inside the code please ¿?
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Great! I´m gonna send it right now! Please, be aware of moving code because the website is online :)

Last thing, could be possible PLEASE, to start a chat between you, the guy of the server and the programmer who wants to add the "bar booking" ,,, please ¿? I´m sure will be so fast in this way :)

Gonna send you now the details 
  • Sorry but we cannot do that. We also checked your website and there is nothing wrong with it.
    The problem lies probably somwhere between the server and the booking system script. Sorry but we cannot help you with this, it is not theme related.