Clarification on licenses

I am in school and do some web design on the side, I do website for a couple hundred bucks and just ran across this theme.  The regular license is $59 which I can swing but it doesnt look like me getting paid for the design is allowed.   It looks like a have to buy the $3000 license for each site I get paid to design?  I would like to use this theme but don't want to go outside the licenses.

Let me know if I can use the $59 theme (buy one each time) or I need to pay for the extended license each time,

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    You can use the $59 license and make websites for your clients (one per domain), also you can have the same theme installed for many subdomains on one domain.
    The extended license is for users who want to make money using this theme, if you make websites for clients it is fine to use the normal license each time.
    thanks
  • Last question.  If I want to setup a "demo" for a potential site do I have to license the URL right away or is there a window where I can show the demo site before buying a license for the person/organization?
  • The moment you start using the theme and creating content, it should be registered.
    But, the rules have changed a bit and now you can install one license on a domain for development and use as many subdomains you like with registering the same key on all subdomains.
    thanks