Featured Images Not Appearing on Blog Listing

Hi. Even though I have included featured images for each of my blog posts, the images are not showing up on my main Blog page.

I have regenerated thumbnails and even tried several layouts (Classic, Grid, Photo...)
Ultimately I would like to use Photo as the display type, but I just want to make sure the featured images are available first.
Is there a setting that would disable the featured image that I need to change?

You can see the blog page here (in Classic view): http://airglowfilms.com/films/

Please advise.

Comments

• Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

P.S. Anticipating your question, yes, those errors are not associated with theme and were made by you or one of your extra plugins.

Thanks!
  • Fixed. It wasn't a plugin, and there were no HTML errors. The Post type was set to Video and not Standard. Even though I had set the featured image, it does not get displayed in the Video post type.
    Thank you for your prompt replies.

PS. I understand you probably get the same questions all the time and it can become frustrating to repeat yourself, but it is probably better customer service not to assume that your users are always at fault. 
  • Yes, but there are still HTML erros in your code. So we did not make it up.
    In the video format there is no featured image but the vide, you are correct.

P.S. The theme itself is responsible for maybe 5% of the issues on this forum. They are mostly user fault, custom code or in most cases, server limits.