How to change the style of masonry filters ?

edited December 2017 in Portfolio
Hello,

I'm working on my portfolio and i got a problem with the customisation of the masonry filters.

I want to play a little with the style / colors of the text, hover etc... .

Where and how can i do this ? 

Thanks a lot !

Comments

• HI,
    what do you mean exactly. All the visual settings can be done in theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>portfolio and the colors in theme options>colors.
    Ofcourse not everything can be changed.
    thanks
  • edited February 2018
    Hey !

Same here, I would like to use the style of filter menu portfolio from "be Artist" theme (in homepage) with other theme, but so far I couldn't find a way to do it.

Do you have a solution ?

Thanks,

EDIT : You can change a little bit the style going to Themes Options  - Global - General.
    Not clear at all how that is changing the menu, a line to explain that this option change some menu, would be really usefull.

Moreover, I don't have the special lines that the "Artist" theme have ... How can I add them ?
    Regards
  • aryus96
    Hi,
    you have to insert a portfolio item and edit it. In the options choose to use filters (yes) and save the changes.
    You also need to change the style to simple in theme options>global>general
    thanks
  • edited February 2018
    Hi !
    Thanks for the help, I will try to be more clear about my question.

Here's the filter portfolio menu of artist theme :

You see the centered vertical line ? I would like to add it to this layout (Also if I can change the color of the lines) :

I really tried my best by looking into the CSS and the inspect option of Firefox/GoogleChrome and I couldn't find it.

Thank you for the help !

• There was some custom css used to make this, this is it:
    .style-simple #Filters .filters_wrapper ul { border-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2); }
    .style-simple #Filters .filters_wrapper:after { content: ""; display: block; margin: 0 auto; width: 2px; height: 80px; margin-bottom: 20px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2); }
  • It works ! Thanks :)