I can not install it

https://imgur.com/a/kOmlH

From what I read, in this new version Slider Revolution would already be installed within the theme.

However, I can not install and always experience these errors from the attached image.

What exactly do I do to solve this?

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,
    please first disable all plugins and then try to install the RS plugin.
    Also make sure that your license key is only registered in the current domain with this tool:

http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

thanks

• Made the same mistake again. I do not solve my problem.
    I disabled all plugins that are active.

the biggest problem is that almost all templates need this revolution slider, that is, I'm stuck.

• I saw two tutorials on the internet how to install version 20, and I noticed something. In the video of these tutorials the BeTheme folder had another folder called plugins. My here that I downloaded after making the purchase does not have this folder of plugins.

Could this be the problem?
    If so, what is the procedure now?

• I bought this business yesterday and I'm already having several problems with it. Either you get it right or I want my money back.

You say sell solutions but they are only giving me problems.

To which email or link do I send my access data to you to resolve these issues?

If they are not resolved, please request immediate refund of the amount paid by BeTheme.
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Ready! I sent it.
  • The message clearly says what is the issue:

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

Destination folder already exists. /home/content/a2pewpnaspod05_data02/87/41677787/html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/

Plugin installation failed.

Please go to your FTP and remove the revslider plugin folder as shown in the path above.

thanks

• I do not know how to do this. I bought the template because I did not need to program or have technical knowledge about it.

How do I solve this exactly?
  • Oh, and my site has two templates at the same time, and both are bugged.

It's horrible!
    For me, you can enter and reset all of the site, since there is no content, and reinstall the betheme to see if it goes right this time.
  • I got it. But I had to reinstall all wordpress and start from 0. It was no problem on FTP. I downloaded Fillezilla for nothing. The folder you requested was not there, because there was a technical problem in the installation and the path was inaccessible.

It is, for now, everything working. But I am saddened by your ill-will in trying to solve my problem.

Good afternoon.
  • Sorry but this is not a theme issue. It is related to plugins that have been installed in your wordpress.
    You can ask your hosting provider for assistance. The theme itself has nothing to do with coding.