License

Hello,

I installed theme on my server, there is updates for Revolution Slider, WPBakery Builder etc.
I can't update any of them because they require license code, where should i get that code?
I only have my theme purchase code. I also want to import some sliders from online gallery but I can't without that code, and you guys stated that Revolution Slider is included with Theme.

Best Regards

Comments

• Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it. If you want, you can read more details about this on Envato forum:

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/dont-work-my-purchase-code-stardust-w-revolution-slider/186285

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.

Thanks!
  • Hi,
    1. Does that mean that we won't be able to update these plugins?
    2. Also,the provided link lands on the envato forum's main page, not a specific thread.

I think that all of these details should be clearly stated on every theme's page. Not only BeTheme. This is a general problem creating deceptions. It is presented as we'll receive the full plugin that worth x$ which in fact is an kind of sample version.

Thanks
  • Hi,
    the plugins can be updated but thru betheme>install plugins and not in the main plugins menu.
    The newest versions will be available to download/update when we test it and add it to the list.
    The bundled plugins are not samples, they are fully working plugins with lots of options. The only thing that is different is that you cannot update them instantly and you cannot download premium content designed only for users who buy the plugin as a stand alone version. By premium content I mean pre-made sliders or pre-made pages built with VC. But you can build them on your own.
    thanks

• HI 
    I have the same question..
    So if the betheme owner can't use full plugin content mens in fact we don't save $25  
    You must to specify on your page that is not full or premium version of this plugin like when you buy separately. 

• We do not say anywhere that you save anything, we offer fully working plugins that you can use with the theme.
    thanks