Adding YouTube Stream to Revolution Slider

Hey guys,

I´d like to add a YouTube stream to my revolution slider and I already got the api key from google but it always displays "error occured" or something like that.

Does anyone know how to fix that?

Comments

• Hi,
    we cannot help you if your information about the error is:
    "always displays "error occured" or something like that."
    Provide links, screens and more detailed info.
    It would be best if you would look for a sollution in the Revolution Slider documentation.
    thanks
  • Hey, thx for your response. Well, Revolution Slider says I only have to add my channel id plus the youtube api. For both the documentation provides links which lead me directly to the websites from where I can get my channel id and my youtube api.

This is the link to my website where I would like to embed the youtube stream: https://gnion.gallery/videos/
  • What we can see is a revolution slider with videos playing inside each slider, where is the problem exactly?
    thanks
  • After I couldn´t fix the problem I changed the Slider because I don´t want to display an "error ocurred" symbol on my website.

Can you tell me how to get the YouTube API from Google? I already created a property and configured everything and Google gave me an api but it doesn´t really work. Is there anything I forgot?
  • You should seek the answer either from the plugin author or from the API creator. Since this is not a theme related question we have nothing to add to this. We only make sure that the theme works with plugins, not how to configure them.
    thanks