Duplicate Social Media Footer

I seem to have two separate social media bars in the footer.  Right now, I'm using the demo theme: http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/profile/.

One of the menu is at the top of the footer, and also appears in the demo theme (linked above).  The other is at the bottom of the footer, below the copy right.  The bottom footer social menu is controlled by theme options and appears when I enter a social media link in the theme options.

However, with the top social media bar that is defaulted in the demo theme, I cannot find a way to edit the links in that social menu.  How do I edit those social links in the top social media bar?

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited May 2018
    Hi.  URL is  [removed].  Screenshot is here:  [removed]

Within the footer, I'd like to get rid of the bottom social media bar and use solely the top social media bar.  But I'm not sure where to even access the options to change the links or eliminate icons for the top social media bar.
  • You can remove that bar by going to theme options>social and removing the social media links.
    The upper icons for social media are in appaerance>widgets under footer widget areas.
    thanks