Header background image CSS & mobile transparency

Hello, I just started learning using your theme by installing the Craftbeer prebuilt site which uses the "Creative always open"-header. I erased the css that added the header background image and didn't save it anywhere... Which css adds it back?

The site in question is  http://govus-4.fotokone.fi/   (password: erä2018)

You can also see that I've set the mobile header as transparent and hidden the logo there (since it already is revslider), but it's only for mobile phone width? Is it possible to have that transparency with wider browser/tablet? Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,
    there is no option to set a background to this element, you would need to use custom css
    .header-open #Header_creative {
    background:url('URL TO IMAGE')no-repeat center center
    }
    If you will need more help with setting up that background, ask away.
    thanks
  • edited March 2018
    Thanks for the quick reply! It seems I made the image a bit too small in height, and I couldn't get it to work when I replaced the "no-repeat" with "cover".  Eager to learn, can I solve that with css or do I just make the image bigger?

What about my question about header transparency, is it okay to ask here or make a new thread? Thanks again.
  • hi. I also want to have transparent header when I scroll down my one-page site. What can I do? thanks.
  • dmendez
    Please send a link to your page, we will create custom css for you.
    thanks