Revolution slider not working in admin

I cannot delete and add slides in Revolution Slider. 
I cannot find the plugin in the themes folder to update.
Please advise, I am guessing the plugin needs updating. Have checked php settings.

Comments

• Hello,
    please update/install the plugin in betheme>install plugins tab in your wordpress admin.
    If your plugin is not working, please update it and disable all other plugins.
    thanks
  • It is already installed and this is what it looks like in plugins..
    It has been working fine until recently.. but then I download the latest version of BeTheme so that I can upload the latest Rev Slider but I cannot find Rev Slider?

• Hey,
    you re looking into the plugins panel, you should be looking inside betheme>instll plugins instead:
    http://prntscr.com/j0m19w
    thanks
  • ok I have the exact same issue however when I go to betheme plugin panel its showing that I already have it activated but its NOT reading the license. It shows that the license for Slider Revolution is NOT ACIVATED even though i activated it through betheme like you stated above. Please advise on what the license number is so i can get this active as it was included in my betheme purchase.
  • @ObsidianCapital

Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.

Thanks!
  • Ok so how do I fix it as I did purchase a bundled theme where the licensing should be included. Again without purchasing the plugin since its in the theme. However my chellenge is the plugin with my purchased theme is not working. 

Please watch the jing video for more details on the challenge and to see what it will take to fix it.

https://www.screencast.com/t/OZ1dPgnX5F I am also happy to do a screenshare to get it fixed or if you want to take a closer look.
  • I am not sure what I am supposed to do to u/g Rev Slider. My settings are different and this is what I see in the admin. I cannot find anyway to u/g Revolution slider or to install via ftp. Please advise. Many thanks

• All plugins bundled with the theme are not premium plugins.
    You do not have or you do not need a license key for the plugins.
    Everything was explained in the previous post so I do not understand what is unclear.

If you want a license key then you will have to buy the plugins separetly as  stand alone versions.

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are
    bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license &
    agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no
    need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without
    it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist.
    All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can
    use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them
    separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
  • Are you saying that it is not possible to get upgrades to the latest version with the bundled Slider Revolution? Please be clear as I buy your theme for each site I build at the moment and need to be clear going forward.

Thank you,
    Ollie
  • No Ollie, you will be able to update the bundled plugin, you can do that in betheme>install plugins panel, screen: http://prntscr.com/j2tr6q

If you buy the plugin as a stand alone version you get features like:
    1. Live updates
    2. Ticket support
    3. Premium author sliders

The bundled version is  fully functional plugin that you can use to build your sliders.
    thanks