Sidebar Widget is not showing properly after WooCommerce 3.3.0 template update

edited April 2018 in WooCommerce
Hello, I was trying to google and find all possible solutions but none of those worked.
After I updated the WooCommerce template files, my main Sidebar widget started to show up down instead on the right or the left side.

Here is the shop link: https://gypsybat.de/shop/

Comments

• HI,
    please first try to disable all plugins except the main woocommerce plugins and clear your browser cache.
    thanks
  • edited April 2018
    Thank your for your fast response.
    Unfortunately, I tried to do that, but the problem still exists.
    I was inspecting the HTML structure and thought if maybe some <div> is not closed properly, or shouldn´t the Sidebar be inside the content-wrapper div?
    imageimage
  • There actually is a HTML error in your code. Check the source code in firefox (ctrl+u) and you will see that the wrapper closing div is marked red.
    Check any content you have entered into this page or the widgets.
    thanks
  • I still can`t find out why.

Whole content is modified by WooCommerce. I never touched the extra CSS code. I just updated template files because wordpress warned me to do so. I actually did all right. I tried to google but I still don`t know how to change or remove HTML tags from the Template. Because that is Shop WooCommerce Page and I dont know which file is that exactly.

Is it possible? Do I need to edit the template file, if yes then how? :/
    Thank you

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • We tried deactiviting all plugins but it did not help, then we saw that your theme version is very old.
    Please update the theme to the newest version as well as the plugins.
    Keep all plugins disabled until we solve the issue.
    thanks
  • Thank you so much.
    I´was not focused enough to realise that I might need to update BeTheme itself.
    All of the problems are solved.
    <3