Post template

Hi,

I use a footer build with the builder. When I post a post, the footer is somewhere in the middle of the content instead of below the page.
Where can I find and edit the post template and fix his issue?

If I use the builder template for posts, users can't add a comment. How i can fix that?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,
    indeed this is not practical. I have passed this infor to the dev team, they should apply the comments in the builder template for posts in the next update.
    thanks
  • Hi,

This is not implemented yet? 
    I would like also add some css to the builder template in my posts.

Can you tell me how to do?

Can I send you my url in private message?
  • Sorry but this will not be implemented, when you choose a blank template then you expect nothing to be there, this is what I got back from the dev team.
    What changes would you like to make exactly?
    thanks
  • I simply want that my users can leave a reply to a post and that the footer is on the right place when I use the builder template.

I my case I use the builder template.

If I use the default template the footer which I build with the builder is somewhere in the middle of the page and the reply field below the footer.

When I use the builder template the footer is on the right place but the comments field gone.

I want to change the size of H2 via CSS only on post page via the builder.
  • Sorry but this cannot be done, you would have to code it manually and change the theme files. Unfortunatelly we do not support such modifications.

Please send a link to your page, we will give you the css for the H2
    thanks
  • Sorry but I think you misunderstand what I mean.

Look how this post looks:

https://www.vergelijkexpert.nl/sneller-internet/

How can i add the comments field in the builder template?
  • Like we said, you would have to change the theme files, edit them and add the code to enable comments. We do not support such changes so we cannot help you with this.
    thanks
  • What? You sell a theme and millions of users can't reply to a blogpost which webmasters created with the builder? Is that a joke?
  • I really don't understand that it is not possible that users can't comment to a blogpost which is created with the builder and where the problem is to add this totally normal wordpress function which millions of people are using.

• edited April 2018
    Warduke9
    No it is not a joke, if you select the blank template, only builder then it is quite obvious that there should be only the builder available. You can use the comments in normal blog templates so we are not limiting anybody here, if you want theme cusomization than you have to modify the theme files and the support policy does not cover that. You should hire a web developer to do that for you as it is very easy to break the theme.