Update to version 20.9

So... i tried to update the Be|theme but i got an error message. (i tried several times)

"Ocurrió un error al actualizar Betheme: Descarga fallida. cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 300000 milliseconds with 3039231 bytes received"

"Ocurrió un error al actualizar Betheme: Descarga fallida. cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 300000 milliseconds with 1391063 bytes received"

"Ocurrió un error al actualizar Betheme: Descarga fallida. cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 300001 milliseconds with 2817527 bytes received"

I made sure the server and php settings are set to all specifications in the theme Server Environment tab.

¿what to do next?

Comments

• HI,
    this is not a theme related issue and it is all about hosting and plugins.
    Please try to disable all plugins and check again. Also contact your hosting provider and check if your PHP version is at least at 7.0 and that CURL is installed.
    thanks
  • Hi,
    This issue about hosting and plugins is getting nuts. I have NO plugins on a fresh instalations of wordpress and the theme. Also, as i said i made sure de hosting configuration match the "theme server enviroment tab" curl is installed and php is running 7.0.28 

¿what to do next?

thanks
  • You could create and send us a link to the phpinfo file so we can see the server settings. The settings you see in the theme could be not valid, it all depends on the server settings.
    thanks
  • Yes, maybe you theme is not displaying "valid" things, maybe that is the etire problem... however, i got the "recomended" values and settings from "the theme server enviroment tab" and set the configuration using the c-panel of the server where the wordpress and theme are, changing all things you theme asked for. I even check on the phpinfo file, as you suggested BEFORE i ask for help on this forum, and all seams to be correct. At this point is fair to say that you don't have a clue and will be the same to figure out whats wrong by my self?? i mean, I got here because it is a PAID theme and i hoped for a "fast" solution because you know your theme... or may be not.
    Thanks.
  • No, you do not understand. The values in the 'status' tab are correct but depending on the server setting it could show only the local values, where as the master values could be comepletly different.
    Do not get a wrong impression, we will help you, its our job.
    Just please send a link to the php info so we can look and rule that out.
    thanks