How to add links in Google Maps' multiple markers?

edited January 2017 in Other
Hi, I have a Google Map on my site which has multiple locations with markers. I'd like to add urls for these markers/icons so that people could link themselves to appropriate pages on my site. So for example if somebody clicks the marker on "New York" on the map, he or she will be directed to page /new-york and so on. 

Comments

• Hi,

we are sorry but we do not have such functionality included unfortunately.

Thanks for understanding!
  • This functionality would be nice....
  • Dear MuffunGroup, I absolutely second and third the requests above. Making the markers clickable would be a nice feature. Please, kindly consider including it in a future release. Think most people are inclined to think they can click on the markers already anyway, especially if there's more than one.

ps: your theme is phenomenal, please keep up the excellent work you've done. This theme is by far the most impressive Ive come across
  • Hey,
    thanks for your kind words, the process of adding additional markers is quite complicated for some users as it is. If we would add additionally a URL option then it could get too complex
    To overcome this we would have to rebuilt the whole item and it takes some time.
    We doubt that this option will be available any time soon but I can pass thisi  info to the dev team.
    thanks