Install demo content

Hello,
On my website www.regimeefficace.net,
I bought the "betheme" and I would like now to import the complete demo of "dietetian 2" (pre built website), in order to have a basis ans then using the same colors, titles, squares... and to write in it all my content.
I have a lot of pages (others than the frontpage) that I really don't want to delete them.

But I can't find this option,
so please explain me how to install the demo version of dietetian 2 in my website with all the images and details that appers on the website http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/dietitian2/
but without deleting all the existing pages and content of the website. 
In fact, I would like to have juste the frontpage exactly like the demo, and all the others pages should stay the same.
Thanks a lot for your quick answer.
Tsipora

Comments

• Hey,
    if you are importing a pre-built website then the things that will get replaced are:
    1. Pages with the same name, example: existing page "about" will get its content replaced with the pre-built website page "about"
    2. Widgets
    3. Menu items
    The images will not get touched. You cannot do anything about that.
    You could change the name of the page you want to keep, also change the slug, this way it will not get replaced.
    thanks
  • Ok thanks 
    but on my page, after installing the theme dietitian2 , I don't see anything looking like the demo ?!
    I want to have the same appearance as the demo for the frontpage, and then being able to delete text and images in order to download mine.
    Thanks for your help
  • Are you sure that your homepage is set up correctly in settings>reading?
    You need to chose the home page, maybe  yours is named differently.
    thanks