Help With Broken Editting

Hi there - loving the theme, but and your support forums but i cant seem to figure out how to fix this. 

On every single post now when i update it fails and has a white screen that says

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/6/d631716055/htdocs/clickandbuilds/InspiredByMaps/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-head.php:669) in /homepages/6/d631716055/htdocs/clickandbuilds/InspiredByMaps/wp-admin/post.php on line 198

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/6/d631716055/htdocs/clickandbuilds/InspiredByMaps/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-head.php:669) in /homepages/6/d631716055/htdocs/clickandbuilds/InspiredByMaps/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1216

My site is inspiredbymaps.com

Comments

• Hi,
    these kinds of erros may be caused by a lot of factors. First do this:
    1. Disable all plugins, and test the pages without them.
    2. If this does not help, reinstall the theme completly and update to the newest version.
    3. Update the PHP version on your server to 7.0
    thanks
  • Hi - Was the PHP ... thanks!

Also, how can I change the text/ font color on my home-page only... Its overlayed on my image in grey, so its not readable) . Well one is white so im even more confused. 

Finally I want to make all my post and pages layout as 'boxed' except my main home page which I want to want to make full-width... How can I do this?
  • Hi,
    select the boxed layout for the whole theme in theme options>global>general
    Then go to layouts where you can make one with full width and set it only for the main page.
    http://prntscr.com/h1eola
    To set it up, edit the main page and go to page options.

To change the color of the font just for one page you will need to add inline styles to them because there is no option for it. Just wrap it with <span> elements and add color:
    <span style="color:#000000;">My text</span>
    thanks
  • Ok so I cant change just that? Where can I find the setting to change font colour for whole site? Specifically those of hyper-linked text? 
  • You can globally change all colors in theme options>colors>content.
    cheers
  • Ok - sorry finally one. I have seen lots of BE themes doing it but I cant figure out.

How can I remove these social times that appear next to every post? On the left? And the next/ previous article pop-ups that come on the side of the screen? 

And I have a custom header/logo/image I want to replace the title and boring colored background on title on every post site wide. The same one..Is that possible?

For reference this is the post: http://inspiredbymaps.com/skyfall/

• This is the sharebox and you can disable it in theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>general.

This would be the header image, you can upload it in theme options>header&subheader>header
    Or for the single post in page options (edit the post) http://prntscr.com/jfq075

• edited May 2018

Im under theme options > header & subhead > header
    Am I putting under
    BACKGROUND
    The image does in the right place but I am not sure what combination of position and size.
    Image is recommended image width: 1920px but it keeps ‘zooming’ in on it.
    I want the image to always so entire width and height only. Example: http://inspiredbymaps.com/weird-things-to-do-in-tokyo/
    Is this is the right place? Because image doesn’t move when you scroll page? I just want it to appeal universally across site between header bar and post..
  • You have set the background-position to parallax. You need images that are taller for this.
    You will not be able to regulate the image in the parallax. Is this what you are asking for?
    You cannot have the image fit the screen completly because it is a background, and backgrounds in HTML are not responsive. You can only change the position and size.
    thanks
  • Hi there

2 things...but for a new site (second time purcahsing theme...I like how simple it is!) 

1st# I have a custom slider on my homepage... How can I set it to appear on every single page on my site above the menu...? 

And second is I want the header menu to be centered (with no logo).. I've set the logo to 1x1 pixel to remove but is there a better way to get all 4-5 menus centered?  This does not bring close enough: 
    .header-split #Header .top_bar_left .menu_left { text-align: right !important; }
    .header-split #Header .top_bar_left .menu_right { text-align: left !important; }
  • also how can i entirely get rid of the twitter / pin / facebook suggests at the beginning of every post and the arrows?
  • Hey,
    1. Please send us a link to the page so we can see the header.
    2. Slider can be placed in theme options>global>advanced, there is a field to place the slider shortcode.
    3.The sharebox and arrows can be removed in theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>general.
    cheers
  • edited June 2018
    1. Link is here queerintheworld.com for  header ..., 

2. I have put the global slider shortcut where you said. Like this "[rev_slider alias="church"]" .... But it doesnt seem to work? You can see the slider on the home page but does not appear anywhere else e.g. here:

• edited June 2018
    1. Link is here queerintheworld.com for  header ..., 

2. I have put the global slider shortcut where you said. Like this "[rev_slider alias="church"]" .... But it doesnt seem to work? You can see the slider on the home page but does not appear anywhere else 
  • Did you pasted a correct Slider Shortcut?
    To be sure, please copy and paste it from Slider Revolution and disable all the plugins (not including slider revolution plugin)
    Slider Revolution > Edit slider then copy it from there:

If this won't work please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • edited June 2018
    Where can I find the setting to remove the text [rev_slider church] from my homepage? 

• You can find it in theme options>global>advanced, there is a field to place the slider shortcode.
    Thanks.
  • Ok perfect. Ive tried every possible option I can think off but can't think how to change the colour of hyperlinked text here : https://queerintheworld.com/gay-melbourne-travel-guide/

"Of course Melbourne has plenty more to discover and these are just our favorites!  We recommend picking up the Lonely Planet Guide Book

"Lonely Planet Guide Book" should appear a different colour link like in the non-block text links as its a hyper link. Can you tell me how to find this setting
  • If you have few words with hyperlinks add before the <a> tag a <span style="color:red">.
    example

Of course Melbourne has plenty more to discover and these are just our favorites!  We recommend picking up the <span style="color:red"><a href="#">Lonely Planet Guide Book</a></span>

Thanks.
  • Hi there, I want my images in post to show the hover effect ... to slightly expand when mouse is over them... how can I add to string of code .. .Is it  hover="" ? but what goes inside?