Different color scheme for main navigation on subpage.

I'm using the transparent header overlay for my home page main menu which are white on a blue background, but I need to have black links on a white background for the subpage main menu. I'm not seeing an option on the layout page settings to change the link color. How do I accomplish this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,
    sorry but this is not possible. The layouts give you some modification options but this is not in the options.
    You can create another menu for this page and wrap each menu item in a SPAN
    <span style="color:#000;">Home</span>
    thanks
  • edited May 2018
    Thanks. Worked like a charm. Its missing the hover color though. Will adding the CSS as a class in custom CSS work so I can have a hover state?

Also, in some of your templates, in the last main menu option you have it styled to look like a button. How can I achieve this?

Thanks again.

• I figured out how to add the class with hover in custom CSS.

Just need some guidance on how to add button to the main menu.
  • You can only add a button in the 'top right bar' using the action button feature.
    You will find it in theme options>header&subheader>extras.
    thanks
  • Excellent! I had added it with CSS but it wasn't playing nice. Thx for your assistance!
  • Oh one more question  -

How do I change the button color? I checked under colors but don't see a specific option for Action Button.

Thanks.
  • In the newest version of the theme you can change the color of the action button in theme options>colors>header.
    thanks
  • Great. thx.