Create custom layout for blog items

Hello all, can someone assist me, how to use child theme and update the layout, how to change the blog post list layout?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • I am a web developer, i want to customize your post view, because you don't have categories, with a custom css, or php code. This is what i am asking!
  • Hi cboursinos  i have the same question
    I need to change template display for blog module 
    I wonder which file do i have to modify : template-archives ¡? functions ?
    Thanks
  • The bad is, if we made the update inside the themes layout, it will not be updated any more.
  • Hi guys,
    if you have problems with changing the theme files and updates then please use a child theme.
    The file that controls the post is single.php which is located in the theme folder.
    More info here
    thanks