Thumbnail size

Hi,
how can I make sure that the thumbnails stay the same size on the post preview page and the blog slider?
Thank you

Comments

• Hi,
    There are many types of featured images in the theme, here are instructions for changing them:
    1. To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog/shop, please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image.
    2. To change the size of the default WordPress gallery images, please go to settings>media.
    3. To change the woocommerce images size please go to the customizer tool in wordpress and change it in the front-end.
    More information HERE

Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks
  • For me it is only important that the preview on the blog slider and the blog site (the two links posted above) that use the featured image have the same size. I tried using the option #1 you mentioned but it doesn't solve the problem. I always use the thumbnail regeneration tool as well.

Thanks
  • The best sollution for this is to upload images to your media that are the same size, we do that in our pre-built websites to avoid any difference in size.
    thanks