Betheme homepage covered by post grid

I'm currently facing this problem where my homepage frontend builder is covered with post grid. On the actual page, it looks fine but when i go into Muffin Frontend Builder, it only shows the post grid without any of my existing page elements. I tried setting my homepage to other pages, then the page that is set to homepage will have this problem and the page before would turn out fine.

Comments

• HI,
    sorry but we do not understand. The muffin builder does not have a front-end option.
    You can only change it from the backend.
    thanks
  • What I meant as the front-end editor.

If the current page is set as homepage, there will be some post grids showing on my front-end editor like this. But as you can see here, I have not added any post grids on the current page. This will only happen on the page that is set as homepage.

• HI,
    you have to go to settings>reading and set the main page as a static page. Otherwise all blog posts will load automatically to the page.
    thanks
  • I checked that already. Its already set to static page. The blog posts only shows as the front-end editor. It doesn't show when you visit the page itself.
  • This is how the WPBakery builder works, we cannot do anything about that. You would have to contact the plugin author. If it does not show in the front-end then there is nothing to worry about. If the plugin author will not help you with this, let us know.
    thanks