Add Muffin Builder to Custom Post Types and Vice Versa

I am looking to use custom post types in the Visual composer to call them into content on pages. I am also looking to use the muffin builder on custom post type pages in the admin area. Can you help with this?

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • I appreciate your comments. I have had to use WP Bakery for this and hope that Muffin can in the future provide the same level of customization although I have to say what you all HAVE done is pure AWESOMENESS. Keep up the great work!
  • We will work on the Builder but you have to remember that WPbakery is a plugin made just for this purpose.
    thanks for your kind words.