Full with vs. boxed

Hi guys.

Thank for a great theme. I have like 5 licenses :-)

I've been looking for solution for this problem and while there are several posts addressing it I can't seem to find a solution that really works for me and works on all platforms and browsers.

In short, I'd like for header and footer to be full width and the content to be boxed. Actually it doesn't even need to be fully boxed, but rather to be able to assign two colors to the background. One for ALL content and one for the area outside of the content.
is this possible?

Please see the attached mage for reference.

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,
    sorry but if you select the boxed layout then it will be not possible to have the footer or header full width. We have tried with custom css but it creates a lot of bugs on different devices and does not work on some browsers.
    thanks
  • Hi and thanx for a quick reply.

Ok, that's fair enough.

Basically what I need is not so much a boxed feature but only a possibility for have all content background to be different from the background color on each size of the content, but that's perhaps just as tricky?

Thank you
    Zoran

• You can always use the section background and place another background on the wraps only.
    this will immitate a boxed website.

You could also set the body background image and make the content transparent in theme options>global>general. THis way you could use backgrounds on wraps as well.
    thanks